Instant protection from the moment you turn the key
Up to 75% of engine wear happens while your engine warms up. When the engine stops oil drains off critical engine parts, however Castrol
Magnatec’s intelligent molecules don’t. They cling to the engine like a magnet providing an extra layer of protection.
Castrol Magnatec’s unique formulation protects from the moment you turn the key, dramatically reducing* engine wear.
Now with ultra-refined molecules, for protection you can see, hear and feel.
Castrol Magnatec. Instant protection from the moment you turn the key.
*As tested in the industry Sequence IVA wear test.
Castrol Magnatec 5W-40 A3/B4 is suitable for use in automotive petrol and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends an ACEA A3/B4, A3/B3, API SN/CF or earlier specification 5W-40 lubricant.
Castrol Magnatec 5W-40 A3/B4 is approved for use in vehicles from leading manufacturers, please refer to the specifications section and your vehicle handbook.
Castrol Magnatec’s Intelligent Molecules:
- Cling to critical engine parts when the oil drains down.
- Cling to your engine forming an extra layer that protects during start up and beyond.
- Bond to metal surfaces to make engine parts more resistant to wear.
- It is a fully synthetic product to provide increased protection in high and low temperature applications.
- Provide continuous protection for all driving conditions, styles and temperatures.
Castrol Magnatec 5W-40 A3/B4 delivers superior performance under extreme cold start up conditions relative to thicker grades